Oklahoma vs LSU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Texas played LSU a lot better than OU, and Texas like the rest of the Big 12 is not very good it appears so how much longer will the Big 12 be considered a threat to win a national championship when year after year they lose bowl games to the Big 10, ACC and SEC. The Sooners looked like a complete joke out there tonight and Lincoln Riley and the rest of his coaches are making as much money as any in the country. I always thought Stoops was way overpaid for what he did, unless everybody is happy with winning the Big 12 every year and getting blanked in the playoff year after year I guess its another successful season.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No Perkins or Stevenson (Riley at least has integrity). No Sermon, Calcaterra, or Turner-Yell. This game was always a long shot. Now, I’d LOVE to see Radley-Hiles get cut to set an example. He’s been a hothead all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, well, OU got hammered and when teams go into the game a "long shot" at this point in the CFP they shouldn't be in it in the first place, period! Don't understand how OU can hover in the high single digits all season long and then get a nod, again, for the CFP Semis. Georgia and possibly Oregon got screwed.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so we lost. But all things considered, OU had a great season. How many other teams even make it this far? OU gets ranked high year after year, which to me, shows incredible recruiting and coaching. Congratulations to the SOONERS for another good season. Big 12 Champs 5 consecutive times now? Purty darn good. Lincoln Riley is a heck of a coach. Just wait til next year.

Boomer!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay so we lost. But all things considered, OU had a great season. How many other teams even make it this far? OU gets ranked high year after year, which to me, shows incredible recruiting and coaching. Congratulations to the SOONERS for another good season. Big 12 Champs 5 consecutive times now? Purty darn good. Lincoln Riley is a heck of a coach. Just wait til next year.

Boomer!

Sooner!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom