Oklahoma vs LSU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think LSU is a lock.

80794727_2533043516817372_4480559477174566912_n.jpg

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ou's 47 win streak may be in trouble if Clemson keeps rolling, they got a pretty easy ride til the playoff/bowl games every year. There conference is way down compared to what it was just like the Big 12 is.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ou's 47 win streak may be in trouble if Clemson keeps rolling, they got a pretty easy ride til the playoff/bowl games every year. There conference is way down compared to what it was just like the Big 12 is.

Nah. Surely their Quarterback will go pro before then. Hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU got embarrassed, for sure. Yes, we were overmatched, we were missing a number of very key players, but LSU's defensive line owned the game from the first series. There's no getting away from that. Had we been full strength AND executed well, I think we could have had a chance - but that's all speculation. OU has been consistently in the top of the running for years, and everyone who isn't, or who gets knocked out in the last week or two always grumbles and complains. Georgia, Bama, Utah and others are perfect examples. It is the nature of the game... over 100 other universities in Division 1 football would give their left nut or more to be in OU's position of being near the top of the ranking perennially. OSU would kill to be given the opportunity to play in the CFP year after year. So would TX, so would A&M, so would anyone. Hell, OU got beat like a drum, yes, but they've played their way into the playoffs every time - not a damn thing was 'handed' to them.

I turned off the OSU/Clemson game halfway through, looking like Clemson was going to get dominated, but they made a comeback, apparently. I was actually impressed with the sportsmanship of Tevor Lawrence, that kid is humble and I saw him patting opposing players on the back AS THEY TACKLED HIM. It was awesome to see. I loved it, so I am happy for them. I didn't think Clemson had a chance, they hadn't been tested, hadn't played a real team all year - but after watching Ohio State play a couple of games, then watching them roll over Clemson initially, reading the story of how they came back, I'm impressed. I still think LSU is a threshing machine that is going to be hard to overcome, but it could be a helluva good game. I didn't care initially, but I think I'm actually going to watch it. It's bound to be entertaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom