Oklahoma's best fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obviously, none of you have braved the other side of the tracks on a Friday or Sat. night. BoBo's is the place for fried chicken. Let me rephrase, BoBo's is the place for fried, THEN SMOKED chicken. Sweet baby Jesus, it is good. Too bad it is Sunday or I would be on my way!!

This guy. Interesting crowd also haha.

ArmyOfJuan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say, and other members here will probably vouch, BoBo's is actually pretty chill before midnight. Unwritten policy states that if trouble breaks out, they close down the trailer...no chicken for anyone! Plus, off duty officer just hangs out...I assume he gets free chicken. I would do it for that!

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say, and other members here will probably vouch, BoBo's is actually pretty chill before midnight. Unwritten policy states that if trouble breaks out, they close down the trailer...no chicken for anyone! Plus, off duty officer just hangs out...I assume he gets free chicken. I would do it for that!

Since I was out and about late tonight, I decided to stop by Bobo's. it was very good! I had the 4 piece chicken wing dinner (4 wings fried, then smoked, fried biscuits and French fries. Then they pour honey over the top of everything). The place isn't anything but three trailers next to each other, but there is plenty of lighting and a security guard was there watching the crowd. I did not feel uncomfortable there even though it is on "the other side of the tracks" I would recommend this to anyone that is in this part of town between 10pm and 3am.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously, none of you have braved the other side of the tracks on a Friday or Sat. night. BoBo's is the place for fried chicken. Let me rephrase, BoBo's is the place for fried, THEN SMOKED chicken. Sweet baby Jesus, it is good. Too bad it is Sunday or I would be on my way!!

I built the smoker that they use. It even ended up with me getting 8 stitches whilst working on it, but man that chicken is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom