Old Tulsa Restaurants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Molly's Landing (Catoosa) No more expensive than any other steak joint in T-town and by far better than most IMO

The Green Onion is now out of business

Got to add Burnco BBQ to the list - still the best bbq in Tulsa IMO

And lastly, got to add the Celebrity Club. Above average food for the price and one of the best Caesar Salad made fresh table side.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the pizza joint / ice cream parlor at about 64th & Lewis in the mid 70's? I don't remember the name but it sat back in a corner of a little strip center and had the absolute best Canadian Bacon pizza I have ever had.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you old-timer Tulsans are reminiscing about restaurants from the 1970s, can anyone tell me what used to be at 71st and Memorial before Woodland Hills Mall was built? Someone told me they thought there was a farm on the NE corner, where the mall is now - is that true? If so, what kind of farm was it and what else was on that intersection?

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't remember the name of the BBQ restaurant in Tulsa. My Dad took me too after sprint car races back in the 80's.

It had been there for like 40 or 50 years, and was excellent. they had BBQ sauce in metal pots on the table.

Latest posts

Top Bottom