Olivia Newton-John Oct 3rd Riverwind anybody else going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, your on your own.

About the only person I would pay $45 to see in concert would be SRV if he was still with us.

There are many I wouldn't go see if it was free.

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys,
I never stated I was a willing participant but my wife likes her so what am I suppose to do? I cant let her go by herself?

Hence why I asked the question to see if anybody else from here is going so I am not the only one?

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go and make it a wonderful evening for her. Seeing your loved one enjoying herself will be well worth it. This is what real men do.

You are so right and I suppose thru thick and thin over the last 22 years I can bare it right? Just kidding I am sure we will have a great time and I like Olivia Newton as well from her Grease days

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could have seen Olivia Newton Gorgeous in concert back in her "Please, Mister, Please" days when she was the hottest Aussie in country music. (Big, big sigh!)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If my wife would have the audacity to make me go, i would-------find my way to the bar, get sloppy drunk, and tell her how sorry i was the next day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom