On the news this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing as how it has also been reported as a "shooting" I wonder how valid this claim is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently very valid according to the news conference Moore PD is having right now. I guess I'm gonna have to eat crow with regard to my comments about news stations sensationalizing everything.

ETA: I'm the world's worst person about not carrying my gun when I'm "just running to the store" ... not anymore ... what a world ...

And GAWD I hate auto correct!!!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing as how it has also been reported as a "shooting" I wonder how valid this claim is.

Someone just wants to be the first to report it. :blahblah:
No regard for accuracy. :contract:
Just wait one channel will be reporting explosives possibly involved shortly. :igetit:

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently very valid according to the news conference Moore PD is having right now. I guess I'm gonna have to eat crow with regard to my comments about news stations sensationalistic everything.

Maybe only half a crow. It was reported as a shooting. I'm trying to save face too.

Anyways, that is messed up. I also wonder why nobody helped the woman out. I mean it can't be easy to behead somebody.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe only half a crow. It was reported as a shooting. I'm trying to save face too.

Anyways, that is messed up. I also wonder why nobody helped the woman out. I mean it can't be easy to behead somebody.

Boy, I dunno. It seems, according to the officer at the press conference, that it all happened pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure that anyone close enough to help out was probably just like I would have been ... frozen in their tracks in disbelief.

I wonder if the second person who was stabbed was the first one to break out of that "trance" and was going to try to help her co-worker.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has this made the national news yet?

I've had the tv on FOX most of the morning. Haven't seen anything there yet. But then I'm bad about using it for background noise and I'll miss huge chunks of the news because I just block it out.

I did catch that Al Sharpton is saying he's helping Obama pick the new AG, and they have identified the man doing the beheadings in the ISIS videos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom