On the news this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw a quick blurb on the app. Don't believe Muslim was ever mentioned.
Until I saw the umpteen threads here, I hadn't heard anything about him being a Muslim or about it being a beheading, just that it was a stabbing initially confused with being a shooting.

The phrase "good guy with a gun" did leap to mind when I first heard the report last night.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't be classified as terrorism - just workplace violence, like Ft. Hood and the Boston Marathon Bombing. Just ask the .gov, they'll tell you.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my bet is a deranged individual using the concept of radical Islam as an excuse to act out his violent tendencies. It is very important to remember that what is in the mind of the individual and their motivation to act determines their actions.
Radical Islam; like radical anything, is just a concept. It takes the violent, sick mind of a determined individual to make these events reality.
Blaming anything but the individual is a futile, albeit easier, way of explaining or fighting any kind of threat.
Just my humble opinion, and this is just a reminder to everyone to keep aware of their surroundings, be armed, be ready to use deadly force without hesitation. It all come down to training that six inches between your ears folks.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time someone mentions 'radical islam' I think of this...
i.imgur.com_Pnv3dHW.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom