Open carry day is here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got up showered, ate breakfast, had my morning glory, got ready to put my pants on and my wife asked if I was going to OC today. I looked at her funny for a second. Then said, "Ehh, Maybe tomorrow."

However I did notice that there was a river of . . . .water from the neighbor's sprinkler running down the street. No blood.

All show downs are at noon anyway

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I strapped my hogleg on and drug my trash to the curbside this morning.
No one stopped and screamed or stared or paniced or passed out or pointed or drew down on me or tried to take it away or even asked me any questions.
Damn dissappointing experience if you ask me.

Went home at lunch to let the tard dog out to poop & pee.
I pranced all over the front yard OCing and still no effect.
I went down to check the mail at the street no effect.
What does this say about our society?
Good gawsh man, someone at least notice me.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to go into Tulsa this morning, had to choose how to dress. Finally decided, 1911 belt holster, nicer t-shirt draped over the top a little which shows a lump with most of the holster sticking out the bottom. Stopped at a QT to P on the way in. Picked up a sticker at a tag office. Stopped by my favorite Cigar shop, then on to Harbor Freight to pick up some items. Noticed half way through HF I forgot to flick my shirt back over after removing my seat belt.

I am so disappointed, no one seemed to even notice. I am going to go online to look at some of the gun parts sites and see if someone has custom LED flashing grips or something. I mean this is ridiculous, a full sized 1911 and no one notices?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I went out in my front yard one last time to try and be spotted.
As luck would have it a County Sheriff, a Game Ranger, & a Highway Patrol all drove by my house.
All they did was wave howdy at me.

I give up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom