OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, well I went and did something stupid and got PADI Open Water Diver certified... So then I had to buy fins and a mask a snorkel. Fins are to be worn with boots so I have them too. But being under water is comforting for me right now my mind stays busy and I am calm. I just wish I could be under more often.

Spoke with my father and will be heading to his new house around Aug 17th for a couple weeks. He is having tile laid and then will help put in baseboards and who knows what else. May just take a day and go for a hike by myself. Not going to be far from the south end of the Arizona Trail https://aztrail.org/the-trail/map-of-the-trail/ Going to Miller peak could be interesting to say the least. No clue what else will be planned but I can have a little time away.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, well I went and did something stupid and got PADI Open Water Diver certified... So then I had to buy fins and a mask a snorkel. Fins are to be worn with boots so I have them too. But being under water is comforting for me right now my mind stays busy and I am calm. I just wish I could be under more often.

Spoke with my father and will be heading to his new house around Aug 17th for a couple weeks. He is having tile laid and then will help put in baseboards and who knows what else. May just take a day and go for a hike by myself. Not going to be far from the south end of the Arizona Trail https://aztrail.org/the-trail/map-of-the-trail/ Going to Miller peak could be interesting to say the least. No clue what else will be planned but I can have a little time away.

Enjoy yourself and try to make the trip more play than work!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Enjoy yourself and try to make the trip more play than work!

I'm going to try to. Probably end up doing my normal and just driving straight through till I get there and same on the way back. Started shaving the dog down today so he will be happy while we are there and my father is going to pick up a kiddie pool for him to play in and enjoy. I know Rascal will love that. Going to take my rifle's along and mess around a little bit. There is a range that has targets out to 600 yards so that could be fun. I know my father always talks about Tombstone and some other area's nearby as well.

Oh and just got a call from an number 8004373600 A google search says it's american express but the automated message said it was social security and that "your number has been suspended" I asked the guy on the other end if he was left handed. Told him it sounded like he was. He kept giving me numbers to write down and other stuff and when I "forgot them" he got pissed off and hung up. BTW in India the left hand is the "dirty" hand so it's basically an insult to be left handed. Anyway if you get one of these calls and have nothing else to do press 1 and waste their time. They pay per minute so the longer they are on the phone the more it costs them. Just make up information.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to try to. Probably end up doing my normal and just driving straight through till I get there and same on the way back. Started shaving the dog down today so he will be happy while we are there and my father is going to pick up a kiddie pool for him to play in and enjoy. I know Rascal will love that. Going to take my rifle's along and mess around a little bit. There is a range that has targets out to 600 yards so that could be fun. I know my father always talks about Tombstone and some other area's nearby as well.

Oh and just got a call from an number 8004373600 A google search says it's american express but the automated message said it was social security and that "your number has been suspended" I asked the guy on the other end if he was left handed. Told him it sounded like he was. He kept giving me numbers to write down and other stuff and when I "forgot them" he got pissed off and hung up. BTW in India the left hand is the "dirty" hand so it's basically an insult to be left handed. Anyway if you get one of these calls and have nothing else to do press 1 and waste their time. They pay per minute so the longer they are on the phone the more it costs them. Just make up information.

Whereabouts you going? I like the Tombstone/Tuscon area. Got a SIL and BIL that live in a 'suburb' of Phoenix, too.

Speaking of phone calls, I got another call from myself today. It showed my home phone number, but I didn't know who I was. It said "unknown caller" so I hung up on me. I've gotta' quit doing that. Bugs the beejesus out of me!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whereabouts you going? I like the Tombstone/Tuscon area. Got a SIL and BIL that live in a 'suburb' of Phoenix, too.

Speaking of phone calls, I got another call from myself today. It showed my home phone number, but I didn't know who I was. It said "unknown caller" so I hung up on me. I've gotta' quit doing that. Bugs the beejesus out of me!
You think that's bad, just wait until you answer yourself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom