OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bored senseless here. After getting the "Rona," wife and I are quarantining ourselves.

We are fine, though, so no worries. After testing positive, both of us have had the infusion and are doing fine. My rash from one of the medications has also diminished.
Glad ya’ll are doing better.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bored senseless here. After getting the "Rona," wife and I are quarantining ourselves.

We are fine, though, so no worries. After testing positive, both of us have had the infusion and are doing fine. My rash from one of the medications has also diminished.
May you both enjoy health and long life. :thumb:
___

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got home today from two months on the road in the RV. 11 States visited this year so far and camped in. Two only one night, but that counts. LOL!
Mowed the jungle that used to be a lawn, and will be gearing up for dove and deer season.
We have an amazing country with a series of National Parks that are totally incredible. Glacier NP was our favorite with the Badlands and Mt Rushmore SD area as second.
We probably would have enjoyed Yellowstone and the Tetons more if we could have seen them. The smoke from forest fires pretty much had visibility to a couple of miles. The heat dome that built over the NW kept temps in the hi 90's in Utah and Idaho, but 8-10% humidity kept it from being totally uncomfortable. Amazing how much effect humidity has on how you feel the heat. Take a shower and the hair is dry within minutes when it's low.
Good to be back in Oklahoma!

Latest posts

Top Bottom