OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man, I am sorry you fell and dislocated your shoulder.
I have been through that as well. I did it in a dance routine many years ago. I was lucky enough to have a medical person there backstage that knew exactly what to do. She put me up against a brick wall and told me to turn my head. Then she used all of her weight and slammed my shoulder back into place. It hurt lick the dickens but like you, I had immediate relief afterwards. It was sore for about a week afterwards.
Good to know, thanks. :thumb:

I have a little more movement today, but it actually feels worse than yesterday. :/

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So sorry, Mac! I'm sure it's gonna' take some time. Never suffered a dislocation, but I've had breaks and sprains. None of them heal quickly. Take it easy!
Thanks. Takin' it easy is kinda mandatory at this point. :D

I've had a fair bit of pain in my life (bad back, bum knee, bum ticker, shin splints), but I've never had pain that makes me queasy before. Anytime I bump/hurt it, or if it just flares up a bit, I start feeling sick.

Weird. :anyone:
___

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. Takin' it easy is kinda mandatory at this point. :D

I've had a fair bit of pain in my life (bad back, bum knee, bum ticker, shin splints), but I've never had pain that makes me queasy before. Anytime I bump/hurt it, or if it just flares up a bit, I start feeling sick.

Weird. :anyone:
___

BTDT. I've had some pain that made me really nauseous. And, some of the pain meds are even worse about making you feel sick!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
received_6715114375180716.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom