OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got home today from two months on the road in the RV. 11 States visited this year so far and camped in. Two only one night, but that counts. LOL!
Mowed the jungle that used to be a lawn, and will be gearing up for dove and deer season.
We have an amazing country with a series of National Parks that are totally incredible. Glacier NP was our favorite with the Badlands and Mt Rushmore SD area as second.
We probably would have enjoyed Yellowstone and the Tetons more if we could have seen them. The smoke from forest fires pretty much had visibility to a couple of miles. The heat dome that built over the NW kept temps in the hi 90's in Utah and Idaho, but 8-10% humidity kept it from being totally uncomfortable. Amazing how much effect humidity has on how you feel the heat. Take a shower and the hair is dry within minutes when it's low.
Good to be back in Oklahoma!
Welcome Home!

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bored senseless here. After getting the "Rona," wife and I are quarantining ourselves.

We are fine, though, so no worries. After testing positive, both of us have had the infusion and are doing fine. My rash from one of the medications has also diminished.
Glad to hear you both are doing well. I visited your website, you have an amazing collection of photographs. You're an exceptional photographer. Thank you for sharing that.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just returned to Mustang after a week at the ranch....got a lot of chores done (box blading atv trails, working the creek crossing with the bull dozer (4), cleaning up my two older travel trailers (power washed the outside and cleaned the inside), power washed both tractors, dozer and RZR, did some brush hog work but did find time to enjoy the land. Saw lots of deer, turkey and other wildlife......I'm looking forward to my next trip....it can't come soon enough.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got home today from two months on the road in the RV. 11 States visited this year so far and camped in. Two only one night, but that counts. LOL!
Mowed the jungle that used to be a lawn, and will be gearing up for dove and deer season.
We have an amazing country with a series of National Parks that are totally incredible. Glacier NP was our favorite with the Badlands and Mt Rushmore SD area as second.
We probably would have enjoyed Yellowstone and the Tetons more if we could have seen them. The smoke from forest fires pretty much had visibility to a couple of miles. The heat dome that built over the NW kept temps in the hi 90's in Utah and Idaho, but 8-10% humidity kept it from being totally uncomfortable. Amazing how much effect humidity has on how you feel the heat. Take a shower and the hair is dry within minutes when it's low.
Welcome back....I enjoyed your postings with pic's from your trip....glad it was a safe and enjoyable trip.....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you both are doing well. I visited your website, you have an amazing collection of photographs. You're an exceptional photographer. Thank you for sharing that.

Thank you, Sir.

In reality, I don't consider myself as that kind of photographer. Primarily, I don't do artistic stuff, nor do I do any photo manipulation with software, so ALL I am doing is photographing God's creation to share with others. I "might" have a knack for composure of photos, but that is about the end of it.

I tell folks that I am a "serious, amateur photographer," which means that I make no money off of my photography, but I'm willing to spend the money to buy the best of camera equipment that I can and let the equipment do the "hard work."

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like an amazing trip Dennis. A trip just like this is on our bucket list.
glad your home safe and sound.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, we do have an amazing Country, and welcome back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom