OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys!! Hope everyone is good. I'm working second shift tonight so just being lazy this morning. I LOVE my new position. Any of you guys ever have deja vu?? 🤷 I've had 2 episodes in the last couple of weeks -- both work-related. Pretty interesting when it happens. Certainly gives me pause. Lol

Grumpy needs a vacation so I'm trying to figure out a day trip for us here in the next month or so ... I'm thinking an overnight trip some place here in the state ... Any ideas?? I have no idea what would entertain a grumpy old guy but I'm pretty sure some of you grumpy old guys might be able to help me out with that ... 🤔😉😋😘😘😘

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Grumpy needs a vacation so I'm trying to figure out a day trip for us here in the next month or so ... I'm thinking an overnight trip some place here in the state ... Any ideas?? I have no idea what would entertain a grumpy old guy but I'm pretty sure some of you grumpy old guys might be able to help me out with that ... 🤔😉😋😘😘😘
We have a weekend planned in Bartlesville for much the the same reasons. We have a room reserved at the historic Price Tower, a Frank Lloyd Wright design. Several interesting things to do in the region.

https://d1pk12b7bb81je.cloudfront.net/brochures/bartlesville.pdf here’s a link to their tourism brochure.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morning guys!! Hope everyone is good. I'm working second shift tonight so just being lazy this morning. I LOVE my new position. Any of you guys ever have deja vu?? 🤷 I've had 2 episodes in the last couple of weeks -- both work-related. Pretty interesting when it happens. Certainly gives me pause. Lol

National Cowboy & Heritage Museum in OKC?
Indian Cultural Center in OKC? (Newly opened last week)
US Military Field Artillery Museum in Lawton?

https://nationalcowboymuseum.org/https://ramonasakiestewa.com/american-indian-cultural-center-and-museum/https://sill-www.army.mil/famuseum/

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Claremore to the gun museum.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Roman Nose State Park

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Badlands!

Latest posts

Top Bottom