OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came in from being outside for a bit. Man what a GORGEOUS day! I'm just checking on the roast -- and doing a couple things in the house real quick then I'm going back outside. Guys!! GO outside!! 😍

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard for the first time this morning. (I know but I'm not much for Hollywood.) I gotta say I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That Ryan Reynolds knows how to deliver a line. Lol

I think with most women it wouldn't matter what he said.

Oh..... Jason Momoa îs single now btw.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Wife and I will be heading towards Tulsa today and be there until Thursday. The company that we drive for is having a couple of days of drive team meetings and training. No idea of what the training will be about unless the vehicles will have some kind of new system onboard, but that is certainly possible. When we worked Alabama last year, we were working with a new system then. I guess we'll find out.

I was thinking of taking a camera for photos, but with the trees being bare and temps being colder, I'm not sure this old body wants out in the cold for naked trees.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

Starting to pack for our annual work cruise today and tomorrow.
We fly to New Orleans Friday for the pre cruise party. The ship leaves Sunday for Cozumel, Mexico then to Honduras, Belize, Maya Cae, Mexico and then back to New Orleans Sunday. Looking forward to the warmer temps and sunshine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom