OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening, Friends.

Finished up our Drive Team meetings and training. We learned a good bit more of what our road surveying does for the "clients" we have. There is quite a bit more that the company can do besides just show the condition of the roads. An example: in one state, they had some guard rail that were built wrong and if a vehicle hit the end of it, it could serve as a knife cutting through the car itself. The stated needed to know just how many and where those kinds of guard rails were located. Our people were able to "drive" through the state with the collected data and inform the state just the information that they needed.

That is another good thing that the forward facing cameras on the vans can do for the states.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Packing up today and running errands this morning. The wife and I have to go get our Covid test also today for our cruise.
Flying to New Orleans tomorrow for a couple of days then getting on the big boat and heading to Mexico, Belize and Honduras. Can’t wait for warmer weather.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang,
Packing up today and running errands this morning. The wife and I have to go get our Covid test also today for our cruise.
Flying to New Orleans tomorrow for a couple of days then getting on the big boat and heading to Mexico, Belize and Honduras. Can’t wait for warmer weather.

Just had my 2nd Covid test in the last 2 weeks. First one was 'negative', and by this past Sunday I was feeling pretty good. However, midway through my Monday shift at work, energy levels bottomed out --- the cough and headache came back with a vengeance. Doc gave me some new meds and I took the test yesterday. No results as of now.

:flybuzz:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just had my 2nd Covid test in the last 2 weeks. First one was 'negative', and by this past Sunday I was feeling pretty good. However, midway through my Monday shift at work, energy levels bottomed out --- the cough and headache came back with a vengeance. Doc gave me some new meds and I took the test yesterday. No results as of now.

:flybuzz:

Well whatever it is don't push yourself too hard. And get some rest. It's been almost a month and I will still have bad days -- though they are getting farther apart ... And less severe. I swear I'm gonna have this cough for the rest of my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom