OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. It’s been a good day so far. Got in a little range time with the new Beretta APX-A1. I like it. Trigger needs a little smoothing, but once it’s had a few more rounds, I believe it’s going to be a favorite.

Came home from that and prepared an area for lovely bride to plant a few more flowers, and now hydrating in preparation for my grandson’s HS graduation (6:00 outside in Moore Stadium).
Should be nice and sultry…

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still visiting family in Idaho. All of us are getting up there in age, so familial relationships are important to keep in touch. That and a slight case of diarrhea is keeping us from just driving around and taking pictures. So, this trip won't get us so many pictures, but the family time is good.

Some of the cousin's friends found out we were up here and were hoping that we would stick around long enough to see us again. So, we are staying another 5 days from what we planned.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spread some Ironite on the lawn yesterday. It gives the grass more 'green' without increasing the growth. I can already tell some difference in the front yard.

IMG_2136.JPG

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Testing to see if I can figure out how to post a photo from my phone. This is an image taken at Malad Gorge State Park in Idaho of a cascade and waterfall that is under some of the bridges of I-84. The waterfall goes into what they call The Devil's Washbowl.

Looking at the top left of the image, one can barely see the underside of the pedestrian bridge that is in the park.

IMG_20220506_144641017_HDR.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom