OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old dog

New trick

Cool pic

Good morning guys!

Way to go Terry!!!!!!
Great picture.

This one is probably different as it was "attached" to the forum comment and set to display as full size. When I post photos from Smugmug, those get embedded within the comment and are thus able to be clicked on and directed to the Smugmug site.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough week so far. One of our RV friends found out she has cancer in the lungs, brain and lymph nodes. Best friend is moving so having to help with that and removed a deck in our back yard that my deceased dad and I built 30 some years ago, using the landscape stones forming flower beds to build a firepit.
This 80% humidity is tough.

92D5CA5E-8D48-4EA2-A877-5D4CEE7A8CE4.jpeg
A541239A-9720-4531-AB19-CBC3C0ED064C.jpeg
F38C0AF8-272A-4942-8B69-779D1C5CFD67.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good early morning everyone.

Have a long day ahead of me today then the long drive to the lake house late tonight.

Found out yesterday that my mom has Covid and is very sick. Planning on being with her this weekend, well from a distance, to help her out as much as I can. Would appreciate any prayers.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Have a long day ahead of me today then the long drive to the lake house late tonight.

Found out yesterday that my mom has Covid and is very sick. Planning on being with her this weekend, well from a distance, to help her out as much as I can. Would appreciate any prayers.

Doing it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my thoughts.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Testing to see if I can figure out how to post a photo from my phone. This is an image taken at Malad Gorge State Park in Idaho of a cascade and waterfall that is under some of the bridges of I-84. The waterfall goes into what they call The Devil's Washbowl.

Looking at the top left of the image, one can barely see the underside of the pedestrian bridge that is in the park.

View attachment 273292
Cool pic Terry! Our recent update allows us to post video directly from the photo library of your phone too. Not sure many know that yet. The reply will be a blank with a play arrow in the middle. Just tap the arrow like a YouTube vid and it should play. No more loading from a video hosting platform.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool pic Terry! Our recent update allows us to post video directly from the photo library of your phone too. Not sure many know that yet. The reply will be a blank with a play arrow in the middle. Just tap the arrow like a YouTube vid and it should play. No more loading from a video hosting platform.
Let’s try this slow motion with a .22 mag.

Hmmmm, didn't work. It was only an 11 second video from my phone.

Edit: this video that wasn't slo mo did work. Limb just snapped off for no reason and it wasn't even windy. Caught by security cam.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom