OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks! Beautiful morning (so far). We just did our morning walk around the neighborhood lake and found this guy. I’ve been trying to think of what he must have known about Hillary to cause his suicide.
8F5CE107-C198-4D81-B7E6-BB81006AB150.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks! Beautiful morning (so far). We just did our morning walk around the neighborhood lake and found this guy. I’ve been trying to think of what he must have known about Hillary to cause his suicide.View attachment 279736

Probably caused by road rage --- he honked at the wrong person.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks! Beautiful morning (so far). We just did our morning walk around the neighborhood lake and found this guy. I’ve been trying to think of what he must have known about Hillary to cause his suicide.View attachment 279736

HEAT STROKE!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening, All.

We've been in the Tulsa area the last two days for training for our Summer jobs. However, things changed today. The van that we were supposed to be assigned to do some small jobs in various states hasn't been "fine tuned" with the hardware and software yet. In addition to that, we got word that a couple that has been working in Alabama needs to return to Oklahoma for some medical related things, and they are roughly 1000 to 1200 miles from being done with the state.

So, we were asked if we would be willing to go to Alabama and finish that job and then be ready to possibly work somewhere in Texas. We are willing, so it looks like we rent a vehicle and leave this weekend to meet those folks in Alabama and take over their job and let them drive the rental vehicle back to Oklahoma.

Gainful employment is dead ahead.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been busy applying crusher run gravel to our road, part of which is really steep and 3/10 mile long.
Just shy of 150 tons over a few days brought out by dump trucks. It tends to be delivered wet so it doesn’t tailgate out evenly requiring lots of tractor work.
I have a standard grader blade for the three point but a 1904 Adams Road Patrol horse drawn road grader I modified to work with a three point works exponentially better, creating a very smooth roadbed.
Got the last 26 tons delivered today.
Edit: The road grader rides on wood bearing in the wheels.

24CDC123-C7A9-43D5-9B05-AC64830C1B9F.jpeg
9C6D88F2-0EA0-4FF4-91A1-8A4BB771B031.jpeg
05305C67-2A77-46C1-9D0D-C1A6AFE503C1.jpeg

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rickn did it.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening, All.

We've been in the Tulsa area the last two days for training for our Summer jobs. However, things changed today. The van that we were supposed to be assigned to do some small jobs in various states hasn't been "fine tuned" with the hardware and software yet. In addition to that, we got word that a couple that has been working in Alabama needs to return to Oklahoma for some medical related things, and they are roughly 1000 to 1200 miles from being done with the state.

So, we were asked if we would be willing to go to Alabama and finish that job and then be ready to possibly work somewhere in Texas. We are willing, so it looks like we rent a vehicle and leave this weekend to meet those folks in Alabama and take over their job and let them drive the rental vehicle back to Oklahoma.

Gainful employment is dead ahead.
Oh, I so hope those other people don't get stopped by law enforcement while they are driving YOUR rental vehicle back to Oklahoma - could turn into a real SNAFU for them, especially if the rental company mistakenly reports their car as being 'stolen', which seems to be happening a lot these days 🙏

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I so hope those other people don't get stopped by law enforcement while they are driving YOUR rental vehicle back to Oklahoma - could turn into a real SNAFU for them, especially if the rental company mistakenly reports their car as being 'stolen', which seems to be happening a lot these days 🙏
Or carrying cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom