OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t need a whole thread for it but for someone who just shoots 9mm and 5.56/.223 is it worth getting into reloading? Have a partial 550B setup but cant decide if it’s worth it or not.

Also I could go for a chili cheese omelette.

Most definitely. Go for it!

And damned that sounds SO much better than the peanut butter and honey sammich I'm sitting here contemplating ... Lol

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most definitely. Go for it!

And damned that sounds SO much better than the peanut butter and honey sammich I'm sitting here contemplating ... Lol

Got a griddle recently so I’ve been destroying some eggs on that thing Trying to get good on it. Takin out more birds than avian flu and mysterious farm fires.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t need a whole thread for it but for someone who just shoots 9mm and 5.56/.223 is it worth getting into reloading? Have a partial 550B setup but cant decide if it’s worth it or not.

Also I could go for a chili cheese omelette.
It depends on how MUCH you shoot. You'll save money on 9mm and .223, but there is some investment in equipment. If you shoot a few hundred rounds a year, probably not worth it... if you shoot several thousand rounds a year, it probably is if you have the time to do it. But it gets to a point where you might need a progressive reloader, which is more investment.

And... some people just enjoy the reloading as much as the shooting.

I can't help you on the chili cheese omelette....

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What cool we got is now gone. 😥 Oh well ... I gotta work today and it is -487F in that store so I'm good.

For some reason I couldn't sleep last night so I now have a RAGING headache. But ... I have a place to live and groceries in my house. And 2 baby kitties who are eating like horses and shitting like bears. Life's good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom