OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were just back up to the City area yesterday for the wife's follow up visit for her tear duct surgery. Drove up from Texas Monday evening, went to the doctor Tuesday morning, and then immediately after, we headed back to Texas. Stopped off at the Texas Tourist Center just south of the Red River to take pictures of their WWII monument that is at that tourist center. Its history is related to the WWII Camp Howze that was located just a few miles west of I-35 and south of the river.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evening, guys!! Beautiful evening out. Been a good day. Me and Grumpy had the same days' off this week. Got quite a few things done around here -- and monthly shopping outta the way ... Yea!! Cuz I HATE going shopping. I'm on a "save every penny for some home update expenses." I want a covered patio. And a generac. And a carport. Lol I can probably find a few other things that are kinda pricey, too, if I work at it but those 3 are a good start. Haha!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I headed back to Texas this morning with a load, and it would’ve been an uneventful trip except for the trailer tire blowout on the turnpike. :censored:
373708CA-0538-4455-99F1-51069375A1E1.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello my Monday ... The rain is nice. I wish it would do this all day, every day for a couple of weeks. The ground could certainly stand for a good, solid constant sprinkle to soak in deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom