OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are now in Paris....

....no, not that one...

...the one in Texas.

We headed this way this morning with a bit over 400 miles yet to work on the initial database of roads. We managed to get just over 200 miles today, even counting the drive from Clarksville to the area where we started working.

Wife has also told me that most of our redo's are in this same area, and if I remember right, the "new additions" are in the eastern part of our region as well. Well, all except 2 small sections of road out somewhere around Wichita Falls.

Nothing like getting to really see Texas, but we are looking forward to heading home in a week or so.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are now in Paris....

....no, not that one...

...the one in Texas.

We headed this way this morning with a bit over 400 miles yet to work on the initial database of roads. We managed to get just over 200 miles today, even counting the drive from Clarksville to the area where we started working.

Wife has also told me that most of our redo's are in this same area, and if I remember right, the "new additions" are in the eastern part of our region as well. Well, all except 2 small sections of road out somewhere around Wichita Falls.

Nothing like getting to really see Texas, but we are looking forward to heading home in a week or so.
One day of travel, I took my wife to Paris and Moscow. Told her very few husbands would do this for their wife's.
All I got was an eyeroll as we were in East Tx.
A guy just can't win......

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I had another good day of work. Of our initial database, we only have 92 miles yet to do.

However, the most interesting thing for us happened in a Braum's store in Paris, TX. We didn't get to speak to them very much, but a couple with their kids were there and it turned out that they are from South Africa. Then, the wife heard something to the effect that the couple farm a few hours south of Paris.

It made me wonder if they had emigrated to the U.S. because of the South African government's attitude towards farmers and land owners.

All I can say is that I hope they do well here in America.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tried a new to us Cajun restaurant in Edmond Friday night. It was Brent's on the Broadway Extension (maybe just Broadway). Oh my!! It was great, but pricy! They even had 3 or 4 different types of Gumbo on the menu. The seafood was just the right amount of spicy. We'll certainly make a repeat trip!

:spaghetti::twocents::twocents::twocents:

Latest posts

Top Bottom