OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could yall send prayers/thoughts/good vibes/whatever to my local outdoor/gunshop owner and his family, I woke up this morning to see that the medevac chopper I heard around 9pm last night was for his 2nd grade daughter. Knew she had been sick for a few days with a stomach bug, apparently she had a seizure last night and became incoherent. Got flown to Tulsa Childrens Hospital...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could yall send prayers/thoughts/good vibes/whatever to my local outdoor/gunshop owner and his family, I woke up this morning to see that the medevac chopper I heard around 9pm last night was for his 2nd grade daughter. Knew she had been sick for a few days with a stomach bug, apparently she had a seizure last night and became incoherent. Got flown to Tulsa Childrens Hospital...
Wow, sorry to hear this. Sending prayers to her.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely…..

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Prayers headed their way.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was apparently a rough day all around. I got word this morning that Dewayne Harvey, founder/owner of Breckenridge Arms and Supply passed yesterday. Dewayne had a stroke a few months back and had been in deteriorating health since. The shop is closed for now. Please pray for Dewayne's son, Chad, in this trying time. I know Kenny, Dewayne's partner in the shop, intends to keep it open. I'll post more as I learn it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday was apparently a rough day all around. I got word this morning that Dewayne Harvey, founder/owner of Breckenridge Arms and Supply passed yesterday. Dewayne had a stroke a few months back and had been in deteriorating health since. The shop is closed for now. Please pray for Dewayne's son, Chad, in this trying time. I know Kenny, Dewayne's partner in the shop, intends to keep it open. I'll post more as I learn it.
Sending prayers

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers up

Latest posts

Top Bottom