OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visited son in Dallas on way to Florida to look for a home and found out he was laid off from a $250,000 job. I told him repeatedly to set some money back but did he listen? NO! That’s computer work, everything’s going fine and one day you walk in the office and get surprised. He was the first to pull out his credit card at a meal or elsewhere.
I’d like to find a house in FL and get away from the problems of the family but prices are up until the market falls...

We lived in FL for a few years, DIXIE county, Old Town was the town.. You mention a state and there's preconceived notions.. Old Town doesn't fit.. REDNECK deluxe, if ya weren't married to brother, sister or cuz you were an outsider but my redneck tendencies saved us and we enjoyed it greatly, made a hefty profit on the place when we left too..

I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but back on Friday, I was honored to be able to attend a funeral for a young police officer..
Seth Mason was a Hughes county sheriff's deputy under the command of my cousin, sheriff Marcia Maxwell. Deputy Mason lost his life at the tender age of 21. His funeral was last Friday at the 1st Baptist church in Ada. I had never seen such an outpouring of support from an ocean of uniformed officers. I was privileged to be a part of them. Even though I had never met deputy Mason nor had I even heard his name until a few weeks ago, he was my brother.
Wow, 21, robbed of damn near an entire life.. Sad.. We respect you guys.. Hats off to ya brother..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good evening boys and "girl"..
I enjoyed my day as I typically do, I love dishing out chit to those a work. Teased 2 about their wives wearing the pant's and told them that I had given the wife my debit card after dinner and then needed it back to buy ammo.. She said don't forget it's Christmas, I said it'll go under the tree.. They couldn't get away with such.. I am a lucky sog..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got tired after reading about all the poor saps going to work, so I took a nap. Now, I’m gonna go stretch out in the hot tub with a nice beverage at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom