OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone, my wife and I spent the weekend at a small cabin on the King’s River in Arkansas. It was a great getaway for a couple of days. We watched a bald eagle fishing on the river Saturday morning while drinking our coffee. That made the whole trip for us. Here’s a pic from the back porch of the cabin.
FB4F1D59-1C86-49A5-8CEE-313DCE497478.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure wish we had had such a day in such a place.

We spent the day at Oklahoma Heart Hospital because the wife's oldest sister is having some serious health issues. She has had bypass surgery in the past, and one or two of those are "gone," but her body has compensated by creating different pathways. That said, one artery has two 99.9% blockages, and the doctors couldn't get the wire through to put in stents.

Looks like we will be back up there again tomorrow as well.

If you are they praying kind, say one for Roxie.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure wish we had had such a day in such a place.

We spent the day at Oklahoma Heart Hospital because the wife's oldest sister is having some serious health issues. She has had bypass surgery in the past, and one or two of those are "gone," but her body has compensated by creating different pathways. That said, one artery has two 99.9% blockages, and the doctors couldn't get the wire through to put in stents.

Looks like we will be back up there again tomorrow as well.

If you are they praying kind, say one for Roxie.
Oh wow, Sorry to hear this Terry. Sending prayers to Roxie and to you guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom