OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but at least it's your work!! LOL

:Heya:
Not all. Already got a phone call from a friend needing my help and bigger tractor to put in a Riparian Buffer along a creek on his place. That should eat up about three days plus several hundred dollars in new batteries to get it running. He lets me have the run of the place so it does have benefits.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on the deck. We have the platform and one set of steps going up on it done today. A fair portion of our time of building this thing has been time spent in Lowe's or Home Depot getting stuff to put it all together. Our youngest son has helped us this weekend, but won't be able to help anymore until next weekend. Mostly, we have one more set of steps to put one and then railing and handrails at the stairs.

I told the two of them this evening that I had the solution for all this building stuff...

...that ideas was to sell, give away, or "lose" all my tools so that I never can do that work again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom