OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did high school ski trips every year to Utah. We stayed in SLT and could ski any of the resorts. Snowbird and Alta were my favorite. Utah in general is a great state.

Yep. Alta banned the use of snowboards. Snowbird was less 'purist'.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been to Utah in the summer, never in the winter. Lake Powell is incredible, and the Arches National Park is as well. Just go to Arches at Moab real early. By noon, the hordes descend on the place and there is no parking.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't sleep... wasted an entire hour+ already looking at Falsebook crap and I am dumber for having wasted the time.

Anyone else sick of the cold, ready for some warmer weather? I think we need to set up a sniping team for that stupid groundhog in Pennsylvania, he's an idiot...

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

When we did our cruise and land tour in 2005, Icy Strait Point was one of the ports of call. I think it was fairly new as a port because they didn't have a dock for the cruise ship. We shuttled back and forth on the ship's life boats. Now, I think they have developed a dock and I saw a YouTube video of someone doing a zip line there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

When we did our cruise and land tour in 2005, Icy Strait Point was one of the ports of call. I think it was fairly new as a port because they didn't have a dock for the cruise ship. We shuttled back and forth on the ship's life boats. Now, I think they have developed a dock and I saw a YouTube video of someone doing a zip line there.

We were at Icy Straight in 2017. There is a 400’ floating dock to disembark now vs shuttling in the Tenders.
The zip line you mentioned is the world's largest ZipRider, with six 5,330’ ziplines dropping 1330’.
Best place we found for whale watching/orca tours.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Little Colorado River Gorge - While not likely a part of the Grand Canyon National Park, the Little Colorado River does feed into the Colorado River just east of the Grand Canyon. It is on Navajo tribal land and the large parking area at the overlook has a pretty extensive group of stalls set up where the Navajo people can sell their wares.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening gang, had a great day today up here at Grand Lake.

Visited with our neighbors here at the lake.

Took a long walk down the shoreline looking for treasures. Found on nice bass lure and two old bobbers. I collect old bobbers and store them in glass containers.

Now sitting by the fire watching tv with the wife and talking to you guys.

Been a great day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom