OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a meatloaf in Wichita Ks at a place by the Boing air field that was awesome.
I think it was a normal meatloaf that added lots of jalapeños and mushrooms, sliced and then put on the flat grill to brown before serving. Dang, that was good.
That’s the way I serve meatloaf now every time I make it now.
WE will be trying this very soon!

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m a fan of the OkC VA.
My wife is as well, calling them bull dogs when getting care.
We both think the reason is because they are attached to the OU med center that is the #1 trauma center in Ok.
The new Doctors out of med school are full of the latest information, doing their residency at OU, spending a couple days a week at the VA as part of their resident training, wanting to make a difference in the medical community. They want to practice what they have learned.
Of course, there is a supervisory Doctor there to back them up and they have been called in on occasion when the doctor in residence has some question’s which is good for me!
The new Dr’s learn as well.
Other VA hospitals and clinics do not have the reputation the one in OKC does. Exactly the opposite in most instances.
They get the doctors that can’t make it in private practice Or washouts in supported supported hospital clinics.
That’s where Veterans get trashed healthcare.
Walter Reed Hospital which is supposed to be top of the line, had major issues with black mold and rotting walls during the gulf war times which became a big issue when parents and friends of the vets became aware of it during visits.
https://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/30/booming/and-this-was-called-care-the-walter-reed-story.htmlNo replies please in this thread about Walter Reed. If you want to create another thread in the politics, please do so to comment on this issue.
Positive comments about the OU med center much appreciated.
I haven't been to the OKC location yet, but have had great experience so far with the small clinic in Clinton.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove past a wind farm this afternoon in Caddo county near Fort Cobb, and I noticed this from about a mile away. Something went very wrong.
F9B54140-FD71-43E9-AC06-E3A76F20AF34.jpeg
240D4AE7-4AE5-4261-8E82-C483566E3FD6.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening,
Well started painting on my Mom’s house this morning around 7am and quit at 4pm. We got her carport finished (which holds 6 vehicles and has 14 post). I hate painting 4x4 post. 🤬 Also got the front of her house painted and one shed.
Plans for tomorrow is to put a second coat on the shed, paint the sides and hopefully the back of the house. The second shed will have to wait.
I told her that we are not painting Saturday, Sunday or Monday. She will have to live with it for a couple of weeks. LOL!

Got back this afternoon and had some dinner and took the boat out for nice little ride on the upper part of the lake. It sure was nice on the water tonight.
Today was very sunny, calm and 82 degrees.🌞

Hope everyone had a great Thursday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom