OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks after 3 years of cancellations due to Covid and vaccine mandates we’re on our way North to Alaska!

Have a great time. The wife and I did a cruise up there about 5 years ago and took a steam engine train to the Yukon. Beautiful country. I would go back in a heartbeat. Take lots of pictures.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well folks after 3 years of cancellations due to Covid and vaccine mandates we’re on our way North to Alaska!

We have made that cruise twice, once a round trip from Seatle and once by flying to Anchorage and doing a one way. I highly recommend the one way.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning y’all! I got up here a little before 6 yesterday and immediately went to check on a couple cameras, and after I got back, I decided to start on my jungle of a yard. I only got about half of it knocked down before dark and am waiting on the dew to burn off before finishing. I’m pretty sure new blades on the mower would help, but I don’t want to drive to Enid.
While I’m waiting on the grass to dry, I’m going to check a couple more cameras, weedeat, and spray some roundup around them.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in a quandary this afternoon. My daughter is heading up to Norman tomorrow to go to the OU softball game and meet her roommates for the first time, and I was going to follow her up since this is her first time to drive herself that far. I had been intending to come up to check on my house and mow the yard anyway, so it made sense. However, I just looked at the forecast, and it’s supposed to rain starting tomorrow until Monday. I sure hate to drive 500 miles to not get any of my chores done and have to just sit in the house. :anyone:
Being an 71 year old Okie from Muskogee I’ve learned to only pay attention to the Weathermen DURING ( not predicting) severe weather. Don’t change plans on their predictions

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being an 71 year old Okie from Muskogee I’ve learned to only pay attention to the Weathermen DURING ( not predicting) severe weather. Don’t change plans on their predictions
75 year old Okie from Muskogee..... I just go outside and look up.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the weatherman is wrong as much as they’re right, but due to not wanting to drive 500 miles to just sit in the house watching it rain, I’m forced to trust their predictions. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom