OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon folks,
I got up at 6am and was at my Mom’s at 6:30am ready to paint. The only thing that was going to stop me today is if was raining when I walked out the door. It wasn’t so I got her house finished in about 5 hours. All we have left to do is to paint one of her out buildings and then power wash and stain her deck. But those things can be done anytime. I am going to go out on the boat this afternoon and do a little trolling and just kick back for a while.
Have a great Friday.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This week has whupped my butt! I’m going to blame it on the humidity, but I’m starting to think that possibly I’m not young anymore. I’ve got a fairly hard day ahead of me tomorrow because I’ll be running a water line about a 1/4 mile. If everything goes smooth, it will be a good day. Typically, my luck runs around 50/50 between good and bad so we’ll see how it goes. On Sunday, my plan is to lay around the house under the AC for most of the afternoon. That plan probably won’t work, but I’m going to try.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks,
Looks like rain this morning. Fingers crossed.

IMG_7157.jpeg

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Well folks after 3 years of cancellations due to Covid and vaccine mandates we’re on our way North to Alaska!

We’re wrapping up the sea portion of the cruise/land tour and heading to Denali for a 2 night stay there. Somewhat disappointed that Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway are tourist towns and the gold panning excursion is lame. Best one was the 5 Glacier Seaplane out of Juneau. Glacier National Park is a sight to behold.
Service, food and stateroom on Holland America is great.
My wife did get a reunion with her Oologah High School best friend who’s lived in Fairbanks and Haines (near Skagway, across the fiord) who she hasn’t seen in 20+ years.

Last edited:

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Got to see Mt. McKinley today in Denali. Only could get within 50 miles since the access road fell 70 feet due to thawing permafrost.
They say that only 30% of visitors to the park actually get to see the mountain.

Attachments

• IMG_0796.jpeg
    IMG_0796.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to see Mt. McKinley today in Denali. Only could get within 50 miles since the access road fell 70 feet due to thawing permafrost.
They say that only 30% of visitors to the park actually get to see the mountain.

Been to all the lower 48, but still haven't made it to Alaska. Don't really have any interest in Hawaii...

Latest posts

Top Bottom