OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oregon's coastline has a number of state parks that are basically beach locations. This one is called the Carl B. Washburn State Park. Not much there unless one is into beaches.

Wife & I love beaches. BUT!!! I prefer them at night because I sunburn so easily, and she apparently has Lupus. She was a notable beach bunny back in the day. Destin is her favorite beach. But that one would probably work for her.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4834.jpeg

Roasting weiners today. At least 1

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oregon's coastline has a number of state parks that are basically beach locations. This one is called the Carl B. Washburn State Park. Not much there unless one is into beaches.

A follow-up with regards to an Oregon subject of the photography. The wife and I visited with management at the company we work for in the Summer, and it looks like we will get to work the Oregon roads this year, beginning somewhere during the first couple of weeks or so of May. 5800 miles up there to work, which should take roughly 6 to 8 weeks to do, weather permitting.

Once we return from Oregon, then we are also assigned to work north Texas again.

We're ready...

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning,
Looks like we may get a little rain today here in OKC. Fingers crossed.
Not looking forward to the freezing temps the next couple of days north of tulsa since I already have onions and potatoes in the ground. Guess I'll have to fight with my plastic cover in the wind again. Doh!

Latest posts

Top Bottom