OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Follow-up from my post above.

Does anyone have some hints as to the best places to go in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge for pictures? I "might" want to get a few pictures around the "Holy City," but this being Easter weekend, there may be too many people there.

Primarily, I'm interested in scenic and wildlife shots. Wildlife will probably be dependent upon where they are when we go by.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The roadway is being undercut by runoff, so they are studying and working on the process of fixing it all. I think I read that at the WMWR website.

The first time I went there was in the late 70's. As we were driving up Mt Scott, some guy on a skateboard zoomed by us going downhill. Unfortunately, his next of kin got a bad report.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Smith River - Northern California - Sadly, we didn't get to see much of California other than a bit of Crescent City and its bay, the Smith River, and the Redwoods. But, about all of that was good.

Going to WMWR today for taking photographs. Looking forward to it. Then, driving to Sulphur to meet up with Okiedog and his wife.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning...Another beautiful morning. I will have the opportunity to spend time with one of my grandsons this morning while we transplant some things for his grandmother, and then we'll do a little repair on his aunt's sprinkler system. We will have a great time, and then a great lunch!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got done cleaning up from our Easter Sunday dinner we had on Saturday. 9 adults and 6 kids, and we did all the cooking.
Fun times though and the weather was great so the kids got to ride the ATV’s all day while the adults sat outside and supervised those that got a little brave with the throttle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom