OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.
Put in 15 hours yesterday. Didn't get home until midnight and passed out as soon as I hit the bed.
Same today then tomorrow starts our setup for our annual convention/competition. We now have over 2700 entries. It's our largest event yet so we are really pumped.
Monday starts our week off at the lake. I can't wait for Monday to get here. lol.

Have a great day folks.

tuesday_09.gif

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Near Scott City, Kansas is what the locals call "Battle Canyon," although the official name of the battle is "Battle of Punished Woman's Fork." Yeah, weird choice of name. This is an image of a bit of that area.

Spent some time at the OSBI yesterday. We had visited Okiedog last Saturday. His son is an OSBI agent, and the son had told Okiedog about the death of the daughter and granddaughter of one of the recently retired OSBI agents. We went to the OSBI mostly to find out when or how we could be notified of when the funeral would be. While visiting there, we found out that their car got T-boned by a meth-head running from the police. Son-in-law is still in the hospital in critical condition.

What is sad is that the retired agent just retired about 3 weeks ago and had said at the retirement that he was really looking forward to spending more time with his granddaughter, who was 8-years-old.

While we were at Headquarters, we also visited with some old friends there. We also stopped by the SDA department to check on our CCW permits. Seems that while we live in an area of less than 400 square feet, we can't find our permits. No matter. They expired in December, so we picked up applications to renew.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoying a second cup of coffee and watching all the local birds enjoying the feeders. Great rain over night, and now I need to get one of my grandsons back to mow again. Beautiful, tall green grass! He just mowed last week!

best wishes for a great day for all.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
20190424_070606.jpg

This is called my back yard. If you look real close you will see 4 bunny rabbits who visited this morning. My son is counting the days till squirrel season to thin the heard in my yard. The bunnies get a pardon.

All you retired guys its a Saturday again. Enjoy! For me it is Wednesday so I will try and put some more money in the pot for you. I am one more day closer to never retiring so says my wife and kids. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom