OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK. You are bringing up more stuff. Have you ever been to Great Sand Dunes National Park? North, East, and then North again from Antonito. And, if you have been up there, have you every been to see Zapata Falls, which is an attraction before you get to the Sand Dunes?

When we did two weeks at Sportsman's Campground in 2009, that served as our "base of operations" for day trips all around. Mesa Verde, Durango to Silverton steam train, waterfalls, hiking trails, etc. So much to see that two weeks really wasn't long enough, because the wife and I refuse to go on vacation and "go-go-go" all the time to try to see everything.
Been to the Great Sand Dunes. Summer of '83 for a weekend field trip for geology field camp in college. We made a pile of tumbleweeds 15 feet high and lit them. Talk about a flash fire! It burned hot and bright and was over in about 8 seconds. Alcohol might have been involved. Just a little bit.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will have a brand spankin' new grandson within the next couple hours. Our youngest daughter is in labor this morning. This will be her second child, and grandchild number thirteen for the most important half and myself.

Awesome! Congrats to all! Here's praying for an uneventful delivery and a healthy mother and child!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will have a brand spankin' new grandson within the next couple hours. Our youngest daughter is in labor this morning. This will be her second child, and grandchild number thirteen for the most important half and myself.
Congrats SdoubleA, Sending prayers to you all for a healthy child. Keep us informed on how the delivery goes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mornin, looks like a great day to spend some tax dollars laying some asphalt and centerline stripe!

Make sure you keep a sharp eye out for potholes! I hate potholes. Dang things grow in Oklahoma. Is it true that our pothole problems persist because of our fluctuating temps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That is great news, glad everybody is a-okay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom