OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the good news just keeps on coming. Wife went in for her follow-up with the heart doctor. EVERYTHING is fine. Some time back, he had mentioned that she had some issue with a heart valve, but he didn't say anything about such still being an issue. When he first saw it, he simply said, "We'll keep an eye on that."

Also, he has had her to do blood testing every day because her A1C was high but he wanted to see blood sugar results. Those are showing to be good, so he has NOT recommended that she start any diabetes medicines. (She really hasn't been wanting to do those.)

We also got word that we need to go to the company we work for in the summers to pick up our work van on Friday. They apparently want us in Texas this weekend. We don't know the total of the area that we will be working other than it is "North Texas," and Wichita Falls is where we are to head first. Once we get the database for our region of Texas, we get back to seeing new country.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I was bored today. Painted the old unused satellite dish in my backyard.

73BDF389-E086-4CC7-A45F-421E829ED4C0.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I was bored today. Painted the old unused satellite dish in my backyard.

View attachment 289506

Well, someone here is more productive than I've been.

We did make it to the Tulsa area last Friday and test out our work van before going to work with it. Now, we just have to wait for "them" to get us the database with which we have to work. That database is the basis for what roads in north Texas we will work.

We are getting kind of tired of waiting. We can't even really begin to start putting some of our supplies in the van as it is too hot for some of that stuff.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, someone here is more productive than I've been.

We did make it to the Tulsa area last Friday and test out our work van before going to work with it. Now, we just have to wait for "them" to get us the database with which we have to work. That database is the basis for what roads in north Texas we will work.

We are getting kind of tired of waiting. We can't even really begin to start putting some of our supplies in the van as it is too hot for some of that stuff.

Update: We got word around 9:30 or 10:00 this morning to head out. We are now in a hotel in Wichita Falls and waiting for our database. The office says that we should have the database by morning tomorrow, and we are then to first "run" a certification site on a highway somewhere and send in that data. Once that is deemed "good to go," we then start working the roads.

I guess we can officially say that boredom is done for the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom