OSA Owned Businesses around OKC - Members doing business with Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work as Engineering Manager & chief bottle washer for:

Security Solutions

Commercial security systems integrator.
CCTV/Video/Access Control/Perimeter Security/Door Hardware/Locksmithing/Safes/HM Doors & Frames/etc...

Our target market is national retail (we service two 'Forbes Top 5' Retailers, and many smaller chains nationwide) and federal government contracts. We are the exclusive manufacturer of the 'U-Change' user-rekeyable lock.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Architectural, Mechanical, Medical and Organic Animation-- www.creativeanimation.com

European Auto Repair & Maintenance--Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW.
*Passed Profession, still do work on the side, currently hold factory certifications for all the above manufactures. PM me for details

Amway Products--AMWAY Products
*If you or your Grandma use to have the products, they are still around and still awesome. 100% money back customer satisfaction guarantee

jdagreek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do wildlife photography, so if any of you have wild parties with lots of naked women I will do the photography and may just pay you for the work, depending on how many naked women and how good looking they are.

Also, I sometimes make desks on a contract basis. I love to work with cherry wood. So, if you want a great cherry desk give me a ring. The only way to destroy my desks is with a 20 pound sledgehammer. I make them out of 8/4 with 3 inch square legs. If you don't want a big heavy desk top them don't call me :).

Latest posts

Top Bottom