OSA Owned Businesses around OKC - Members doing business with Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plumber here. Here's some info pulled from my website:

Will Rogers Plumbing is a full service repair, remodel, and drain cleaning plumbing contractor. Our knowledgeable staff can repair all of your plumbing needs. Our prompt and friendly licensed technicians have the experience and equipment to diagnosis and fix the problem right the first time. Here at Will Rogers Plumbing, we stand behind our work. We take the effort to make sure all of the work done in your home or business is professional. We pride ourselves in leaving your home in the same, if not better, condition than when we arrived.

• Go green with an Eternal Hybrid Water Heater!
  • SAVE money with water conserving Toilets!
  • We unclog drains that others can’t!
Prompt, Friendly, and Reliable Service with an attention to detail is our goal. Here at Will Rogers Plumbing, that’s what we are all about! Call us and let us prove it to you today!

Who We Are:
We are a local, family run plumbing business specializing in residential and commercial repairs, new construction work, re-piping and remodels, sewer and draining cleaning, as well as plumbing inspections. Our professional staff are knowledgeable in all types of repairs from the simplest faucet drip to the newest trends in complete bath remodels or whole house re-piping.

Awesome thread BTW! I'm just bookmarked it.

Coltcombat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoseco Inc
1700 SE 25th
OKC,OK 73129
(405) 672-0972

I build your hoses, brake lines,power streering, hydraulic,GP,LOC,etc.. We offer the most metric fittings in the metro also..we hear..
Over here at Hoseco, we welcome our concealed carry customers, and if ya tell me your from OSA..I'll give ya a big fat 25% discount on any hoses we build. (ask for wes)\

...that sounded like a commercial..lol

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a good thread. I have sent off a couple of PM's. Hope to do some business with some of the people from here.
I guess since I am spending money, I might as well try to make some as well. I am a electrical contractor, and also install alarm systems and alarm monitoring without locking you into a multi year contract. PM me and I can get you a free estimate on your next electrical remodel project. Of course, I am licensed, bonded and insured.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rebuild Harley engines and transmissions (mostly vintage), and machine weird stuff.

Hey, it's like we're Shriners now, without the hats and weird naked rituals!!!

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rebuild Harley engines and transmissions (mostly vintage), and machine weird stuff.

Hey, it's like we're Shriners now, without the hats and weird naked rituals!!!

I'm sure if you look around...and not real hard, you'll find more than enough people here that will wear funny hats and have naked rituals with you.

(kinda surprised that the naked ritual thing with funny hats doesn't already have it's own thread...and weekly scheduled meetings)

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone do sand/media blasting. I am looking for a place that can sand/media blast my truck parts when I am to that point. If they powdercoat that is a plus as well.

Thanks

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking for awhile of an area that is a "members to members" section but haven't decided how to do it exactly. You all are ahead of me a bit at the moment. I really like the concept of it and I want to implement this in some way that gets all the information across without competing in any way with advertising and sponsors. We need both, just have to figure out an easily accessible and usable presentation for it that fits will into our community.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kelly - I'm thinking that a page requiring another sign-on using the the OSA member's existing sign-on. At first just a short statement of services and Point of Contact info; name address phone email and website if they have one. After a bit one could begin to categorize them: Home repairs, heat n air, plumbing, roofing, landscaping, gunsmithing, legal, auto detailing, educational services, music lessons, etc. I'm sure ideas will abound if OSA members have their way. Maybe something like a yellowpages....

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone do HVAC? I'm looking for a yearly checkup/lube/clean on my unit and want someone reliable to do the work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom