OSA Owned Businesses around OKC - Members doing business with Members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an attorney practicing criminal law. I am in OKC, but I take cases statewide -- anything from traffic tickets up to felonies. I give discounts for OSA members and those referred by them, and have helped out several members already. Also, I don't require a retainer to represent OSA members in self defense situations. If you need me, give me a call and I will be there -- we can work out the fee later.

Daniel Hensch
405-880-0506
[email protected]

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad is an explosives contractor(around 2 years in the business), and he also does dirtwork/excavation(been doing this his whole life). He works all over the state and surrounding states.

http://dynamicshotservices.com/

I've been trying to get him to give me some more content for his site, but he has been too busy working.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I own Harpe's Dance Inc. We specialize in teaching singles and couples to dance. Mainly Country, Swing and Ballroom dancing. We have been in business for 22 years in OKC. We judge, choreograph and are 4 time world champions.
Guys if you ever need a special birthday or Christmas gift for the wife or girlfriend, a few dance lessons will WOW her.
We also rent out our studio for parties of all kinds and wedding receptions.
www.harpesdance.com

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I run a machine shop for the boss. We are a little strange as we have 9 WW2 vintage Brown and Sharp screw machines, and a couple more modern CNC machines. Also have a CNC punch press and brakes. Mostly small jobs and such. It was mainly started to help the boss restore his antique car collection, which I also do some of (more of what I like to do), but you have to do something that keeps the lights on, so we do some other stuff as well. The boss also has an industrial plating facility (zinc, electroless nickel, black oxide) and a circuit board manufacturing company. I don't do as much with those, but I can get you in the door.

Charles Collier
Machine Shop Manager
Ted Davis Enterprises
405-948-8763
[email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom