OSU- OU Jokes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish only College graduates could play in the "College Smack down threads"...it would make the posts much more literate and the threads much shorter.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new college graduate (you pick which school) walks into a restaurant for lunch. The waitress tells him the special is a handmade pepperoni pizza and a soft drink, and he orders the special.

The waitress starts to walk away, turns back and asks, "Would you like your pizza cut in four slices, or six slices?" The new college grad replies, "Make it four. There's no way I can eat six slices of pizza."

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a hospital waiting room there are three nervous expectant fathers sitting, and they are each anxiously awaiting the birth of their first child. One expectant father is an OU Sooner, one is an OSU Cowboy, and one is a pig. All of the sudden ...the lights go out and there is total darkness, and you hear people stumbling, and tripping over things. A while later, the lights come back on and a nurse walks in and says the power is back on and everything is OK now, but I have some good news and some bad news for you expectant fathers. The good news is, we have two healthy baby boys and a healthy baby piglet. The bad news is, in all the darkness and confusion we don't exactly know which baby belongs to whom. The doctors were talking and the only thing they could come up with is, for you fathers to draw straws to pick your babies. The fathers all drew straws and the OSU cowboy had the winning straw and got to pick first. He walked back and forth in front of the three babies, he paused, then reached down and picked up the pig and started to walk out. The nurse yelled "sir are you sure you picked the right one?" The cowboy looked at her sadly and said "no, but I don't want to take a chance of ending up with that Sooner kid!"

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
OU has beaten Osu 10 out of the last 11 times.

Wait that's not a joke that's a fact! :wink2:

That's not a fact, if you're going to be so bold, get your facts correct, lol:) OU has won the last 9 out of 10.............or you could have gone back a few more years and said 14 out of 20, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom