The Big XII & OSU & OU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be a record year on the low numbers of OU & OSU shirts Ill see being wore around since neither will be in contention for anything worth a crap.

I'm biased to neither and it's a new adventure everyday listening and reading what OU/OSU fans have to say.

And just to clear the air, Im a Ohio State fan, and I think they are ranked way to high, schedules very weak, and would get smashed against the other Top5 teams.

That being said, the Big12 is weak, no way around it. Also OU/OSU would get killed against Bama or Oregon.

As a pokes fan, Id like to see us play Bama just to see if they could cover all of the receivers on the field.....would be fun to watch. They may kick us but I'd like to see the game.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a big time Sooners fan! I do agree with the guy who said its stressful, it is, I want to win so bad! When we lose I get sad for at least a couple days. But I'll stick with my Sooners no matter what. And to be honest, I like being ranked lower and not having such high expectations.
As for the SEC, I get tired of hearing about them, but until someone knocks them off we'll just have to listen. Ohio State, a wait and see. I don't care for Meyer to much, a player could commit murder and if he's a starter he'll sit out a half.
Oregon, please don't mention those cheating bastards, as far as I'm concerned OU should never play them again. And if we do it'll be time to hang half a hundred on them!

Boomer Sooner!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom