OU gets a shot at 'Bama!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody heard how Hollywood is doing? Will he be ready for the game?
OU coach Lincoln Riley said Sunday afternoon that Brown underwent preliminary tests Saturday afternoon and more on Sunday morning.

"Gonna meet with the doctors in the next couple of days and see where we're at," Riley said. "It was certainly a significant enough injury that there was no way he was gonna be able to return in the game. The extent of that is still a little bit unknown."

https://newsok.com/article/5616648/ou-football-lincoln-riley-updates-status-of-marquise-brown

When he came back on the sideline after being carted off he had that heartbroken look on his face. I hope he was just disappointed about being out of that game.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can OU beat Alabama and win another National Championship? Yes, they most certainly can. I mean, this is the University of Oklahoma Football Team we are talking about here, not the second-string scrubs from Little Sisters of The Poor State College after all.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think OU has the best chance of anyone of beating Alabama. Our offense and Kyler Murray is going to be hard to stay up with. Yes, just like everyone this season, we are going to give up a bunch of points but I think our defense will pull out some great plays like against WV and Texas. We will only need a few stops and it ours.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big12!!.jpg
Big12!.jpg
Big12.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom