OU Season Tickets.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just got the call from the University Of Oklahoma and i am now an OFFICIAL Oklahoma Sooner Season Ticket Holder, words cant describe the feeling.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!! only 37 or so days to kick off!!! if you cant make a game let me know!!!! my buddy has his 3 and 6 year old kids on some list for parking spots outside the stadium!!

XDsooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!! only 37 or so days to kick off!!! if you cant make a game let me know!!!! my buddy has his 3 and 6 year old kids on some list for parking spots outside the stadium!!

i will defiantly be putting my tickets up for sale if i cant make a game, i work til 7pm on Saturdays so the early afternoon games i will most likely miss. if the Mrs cant make the game they will be up for other board members if they want them.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the season tickets. :thumb:

In a related note...

Anybody here a season ticket holder to OU Sooner womens basketball? My youngest daughter D.J. has a birthday coming up soon (October) and I thought I would surprise her with tickets to a game. She's a die-hard basketball fan and I think tickets down on the floor would just be the cat's ass. If anybody here has some for sell, let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom