OU vs. UTEP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are getting so up set about OU and OSU and their first games of the season. I watched ESPN Sports Center U and they said that ALL of college football is not even in the same class with the S.E.C. So there you have it, there is no need to even play the rest of the games. ESPN has already chosen the National Champs and its going to be someone from the S.E.C. Enjoy.

Don't forget the USC nutswinging, it's pretty much gonna be USC and someone from the SEC according to ESPN. Barkley already has the Heisman.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why you guys are getting so up set about OU and OSU and their first games of the season. I watched ESPN Sports Center U and they said that ALL of college football is not even in the same class with the S.E.C. So there you have it, there is no need to even play the rest of the games. ESPN has already chosen the National Champs and its going to be someone from the S.E.C. Enjoy.

Even Missouri thinks so. :D

[Broken External Image]

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S.e.d. ?!

This stupid thing won't capitalize the E and the D.

Mizzou got their C a little long.

upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_9_90_SEC_new_logo.png_150px_SEC_new_logo.png

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So sick of fair weather fans. If you expect the sooners to win every game, every season, what is the point of even watching?

I agree, sometimes I want my team lose. And being a Tulsa Golden Hurricane fan I don't need to cheer for them to lose, most if the time they do it on their own.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So sick of fair weather fans. If you expect the sooners to win every game, every season, what is the point of even watching?

So, your definition of a fan is some dimwit who cheers the team on no matter what the facts are and refuses to recognize failure? Stoops is a rotgut coach being paid a champaign salary. He's sucked the Sooner Nation teat long enough. He needs to perform up to the standard he'd being paid or get out of the way. For the money he's getting we can have our pick of coaches. My loyalty is to the players and the program, not some washed up deadbeat coach.

Latest posts

Top Bottom