Outdoor America update.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
kd5rjz said:
That is incredibly lame.

I was in the airport security line in Florida when security was alerted by the person at the X-ray machine. The guy in front of me had a handcuff key on his vehicle key ring.
He asked if he was associated with any law enforcement agency. The guy said no. Security guy that was a deputy sheriff, told him it was a felony for non Leo to possess a cuff key in the state of Florida. They had him remove it from his key ring, and he agreed to let them have it.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dropped by OAS yesterday on my way home from my aunt funeral.
The store was only slightly less depressing....

If you want a S&W or a Taurus they might have it.

I hope they get it back up and going strong again soon.
OKC needs it.

As a side note it was basically empty and I guess because of that every sales person I passed asked if I needed help.
Wasn't used to that.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is Outdoor America gone? I drove by yesterday and there is no sign on the front of the store... there was a big sign across the front right? One of those things you never really notice because you just know it's there.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their sign got tore up by one of the big storms we had a few weeks ago. I was in there about a month ago. Looked like the place was circling the drain . . .

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will try to get by there tomorrow but I was there two weeks ago. Looked like a business going out of business to me. Very low inventory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom