Palin or Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He didn't do it alone, Bush started this snowball with his "they are too big to fail" $85b stimulus package.

You must pray to Mr.Obama every night... From now until he leaves the white house EVERYTHING BAD is President BUSH's fault! Give me a freaking break. You and him both need to find your balls and grow up!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He didn't do it alone, Bush started this snowball with his "they are too big to fail" $85b stimulus package.

If you mean the bank bailout that has been almost completely paid back, with a profit I might add, I must admit to being against it too at first. I still do not like government bailouts of companies and I was as surprised as anyone else that it did not end up being just another government hole to pour money down.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palin would kick his azz right Now, and be a lot better for the country.
Palin couldn't even beat Obama in the Red state of Alaska.

-> Linky <-

Let's see:

George W Bush created the the 800 Billion dollar TARP program and spent the first half of the money.
Obama spent the second half.

George W Bush started the auto bailouts and Obama continued them.

George W Bush nationalized Fannie and Freddie and they are still under government control today.

George W Bush had a stimulus program. Obama had a bigger one.

Gitmo is still open for business.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan drone on just like they did under George W Bush.

Obama kept Bush's SoD on the job at the pentagon.

Obama kept Gen David Petraeus on and even promoted him.

Obama had the opportunity to appoint his own choice to head the Federal Reserve but he chose to rehire the Republican chairman, Bernanke, that was appointed by George W Bush.

Obama is the closest thing to a third term for George W Bush that we are ever going to see.

And that is the problem I have with him.

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must pray to Mr.Obama every night... From now until he leaves the white house EVERYTHING BAD is President BUSH's fault! Give me a freaking break. You and him both need to find your balls and grow up!

lol....oooo...some dude on the internet said I didn't have any balls, that hurt my feelers...lol

I'm not blaming Bush, I'm just saying that Obama wasn't handed a clean slate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom