Party with Sarah Palin, eh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd give almost anything for the chance the punch Sarah Palin in the mouth...

I wouldn't. Cause she'd probably knock the snot piss out of me. This woman is the real deal. She ain't afraid to fight. I'd much rather see a real person like her in the White House then The Great Pretender we have now.....

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wouldn't. Cause she'd probably knock the snot piss out of me. This woman is the real deal. She ain't afraid to fight. I'd much rather see a real person like her in the White House then The Great Pretender we have now.....

This is funny. Palin is and has always been a joke. This is just a example of why McCain lost.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is funny. Palin is and has always been a joke. This is just a example of why McCain lost.

Dude, I think the joke is on you. She's taken her 15 minutes of fame and turned it into a very lucrative career. She's undoubtedly made more money in the last year then either you or me did in the last 10. Don't hate, don't be jealous!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What you still fail to understand is that it was Palin that gave McCain even a shot at winning. He had NO chance without her.
And don't start with the landslide crap, he lost close in the popular.

Latest posts

Top Bottom