Perkins,OK: Third-grade teacher drunk at work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figure we should let them have at it, away from everyone else, and either get it out of their systems or kill themselves off. Breed it out of the human race, if possible.

Problem is alcohol does not kill off its addicts quick enough.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no longer willing to give humans the benefit of doubt on this. We've been tolerant and patient enough and all it has done is created places like Philly and Sacramento where druggies stand zombified in the streets.
Zombies man, freaking Philly where I am now (close to King of Prussia) lots of fentanyl addicts, I would prefer a drunk to these ghouls.

Around Baltimore now the gutters are littered with empty gel caps from the addicts getting their scramble (fentanyl and heroin mix)

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not being able to paddle the children anymore has caused this poor woman to be an alcoholic and drug addict.
Wrong there is more to the story, what is wrong at home and else where. The kids need someone that can keep their attention on the studies and their interests. Granted the misbehaviors needs to be addressed. Let parents handle that and restrict the special activities. The alcohol and drugs need to be controlled!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a PE coach/ Bus driver that was drinking a fifth of Jack Daniels on the way to school, they found the empty bottle under the driver seat. In his defense he had just been diagnosed with tourettes syndrome. But that's no excuse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom