Phone calls in public

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It's really amazing how many contractors do business while in the toilet stalls doing their 'business'....

:ooh2:
1687473181342.png

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting in a medical office waiting room..scrolling through OSA, not exaggerating there are three people on phone calls with speaker turned on. Waiting room is crowded everyone can hear every conversation. WTF people!
I miss the days when we used to put out signs with the lie: "no cell phones due to interference with medical equipment"

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really amazing how many contractors do business while in the toilet stalls doing their 'business'....

:ooh2:

It isn't just contractors. When we were working Alabama in 2021, we stopped at a Love's store to have a bathroom break. I REALLY needed to get into a stall but all four of them were occupied with one guy standing outside and waiting for his turn. After a bit, one person came out of his stall and the other guy went in. He got his business done and came out a few moments later, and as I started to go into the stall he just vacated, he asked me if anyone else had come out.

I replied, "No, and I imagine they may have their phones in their hands." After getting my business done, I stepped out to find three guys giving me "a look" as I headed for the wash basin.

What I thought of later to add to what I said would have REALLY gotten me looks. I should have added, "but if your phone is in one hand, what is in the other?"

I never think of the good lines at the right times.

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Common courtesy is dead. Can’t count the times I have heard a persons entire conversation. What pisses me off is that Bluetooth earphones are so cheap! Buy one, it’s literally like $10!! Same thing with people still holding the phone while talking and driving a car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom