Phone calls in public

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if they have hearing problems?
I have severe hearing issues. My phone Bluetooth's to the hearing aids so I just stick the phone in the front pocket of the shirt and shop while talking. People look at me like I'm a madman or something, thinking I'm talking to myself. Nobody can hear the other side of the conversation.
It's pretty funny at times.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting quietly in a Doctor's office and suddenly put on high alert because someone's phone just went off with some obnoxious music and they can't get to the phone quickly because it's deep within some woman's purse and finally it is located and the music ceases when she answers her phone. Why do they put that crap on their phone anyway, it already has. default ring tone which is bad enough.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, too, have hearing loss and wear aids in both ears. I was in the Bricktown Brewery in Lawton over the weekend with my wife, my cousin, and his wife. My son called while were there having a cold brew mid-afternoon. We were sitting in a corner booth away from the bulk of the crowd. It was so loud in there that I turned my hearing aids up as loud as they would go, and still had trouble hearing my son on the phone. If I could have put my phone on speaker loud enough that the whole damn restaurant could hear it, I would have.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have severe hearing issues. My phone Bluetooth's to the hearing aids so I just stick the phone in the front pocket of the shirt and shop while talking. People look at me like I'm a madman or something, thinking I'm talking to myself. Nobody can hear the other side of the conversation.
It's pretty funny at times.
Yep, and what I love is when you actually look at me when you are on an ear bud call so that I think you are talking to me, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom