Pit bull Dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought that if I ever caught someone dumping a pet, I'd find out where they live and start dumping coons and possums on their doorsteps. I mean, if it's ok for them to dump unwanted city animals in my country yard, it's ok for me to dump unwanted country animals in their city yard, right?

I really like this. Maybe a couple coyotes, bobcats, & coppoerheads too.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have personally known 6 pit bulls and none of them have eaten faces or attacked children. They are all dog friendly and you would be safe taking them anywhere. Most of the haters have never known or interacted with them, obviously there are bad dogs but the ones I have met were not pit bulls....

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was watching Dogs 101 on the animal channel Sunday and one of the dogs they had on was the pit bull. Without exception all of the Vets said the dog had potential for snapping and going bad. They also all said the breed is a great family dog if raised correctly. They said they believed that the probability dropped to zero percent if raised and trained. I'd probably agree with that statement, based on what I've seen. Some people just don't deserve the love of any dog.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The nicest dog in the world or the meanest dog in the world will still crap on my carpet. So that's why I don't have either.

I have 2 kids and that's about the limit of my patience.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours was a Christmas present from some dipsheet who dumped them in our driveway.
What is it that makes people think country folks can't go get their own dogs?

IDK, but asshats seem to dump something every weekend. We try to re-home as many as we can, but the majority are ..........

Would LOVE to catch someone dumping and SHOW them what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom