Pizza? How do you like it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, he thought his business would thrive in Norman, of all places, where there is literally a pizza joint on every corner.
I think I know the guy you mean. There was an outstanding Chicago-style place on the corner of Chautauqua and Imhoff, in the same building as the 7-11, for a little while. He had some amazing subs, too—the one with meatballs was my favorite. I was surprised when they closed the doors, because what they had was excellent and unique, even in a city that had as many pizza joints as Mexican restaurants.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMO, pizza is pizza is pizza. As long as it does not have spinich and Alfredo sauce on it.

I must say if I'm alone and ordering a pizza for myself, I kinda like BBQ chicken or good ol' supreme.
I even like spinach and Alfredo sauce sometimes. As long as with chicken, bacon, diced tomato and extra cheese. Only thing I have found that I do not like on pizza is anchovies. Hold the dead fish please.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t really know where you can get Chicago pizza around here. This is what I think of when it’s mentioned. I stayed up the for awhile. I do prefer thin crust without so much sauce.The sauce on top seemed weird at first. One slice will hit the spot.

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpeg
    IMG_3414.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom